freelance artist • she/her • 24 • black
Commission Status: CLOSED TO PERSONAL INQUIRIES
contact: [email protected]
(carrd in progress)
EMAIL ME: [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I reserve the right to decline your commission for any reason.
• Unless previously discussed, commissions are for personal, non-commercial use.
• Typically, I let clients post the finished image to their social medias - however, I may also post your commission to my social medias and/or use them as examples for future works. Please let me know otherwise if you do not want me posting it!
• When posting to social media, all I ask is that you please give credit and do not claim the artwork as your own!
• Please send visual references - I promise you, you cannot send me too many references!
• I do not allow my work to be made into NFTs of any type in any shape, manner, or form. Doing so is a breach of TOS.
I WILL DO: Fanart, OCs, Anthro/Furry, NSFW, Gore
I WILL NOT DO: Mechas, Loli/Shota, Incest, other questionable or offensive content
For any questions related to this, feel free to shoot me a DM or an email!
• Please send me an email with your references, name/alias, the type of commission, and Paypal email.
• After I've accepted your commission, I will send over a rough sketch with base colors to be approved. At this stage, please let me know of anything you'd like changed and/or corrected. Please don't be shy - I like everything to be squared out before payment!
• Once the rough sketch is approved, I will send over the invoice for the full amount in USD through Paypal. I will not continue working until the invoice is paid.
• At this point, your commission cannot be refunded. Please be sure of your order!
• Roughly halfway through your commission, I will send you another WIP to ask for any changes and/or corrections. Again, please don't be shy!
• I will send you the finished commission via email - at this stage, you may ask for minor changes.
Any major changes will incur an extra charge.
BUSTS: $300 + USD
HALF-BODY: $500 +USD
FULL-BODY: $800 +USD
• Commissions come with a simple background.
• The prices given are base prices; the final price may increase based on complexity.
• Each additional character is an additional 50% of the base price.
• Complex jewelry
• Tattoos and/or War Paint
• Complex lighting and/or complex backgrounds
• Long hair past the shoulders
Artist: The individual producing the Commission (“Kiyami Omotayo”/”nades”/”chandeloor”).
Client: The individual purchasing the Commission.
Commission: The form of service provided by the Artist to the Client per the Commission Agreement. “Commission,” “Art[work],” “Image[ry]“, “Project[s]”, and “Illustration[s]” are used interchangeably herein and during Commission correspondence.
Commission Agreement: The discussion, documented via email (or, in the case where email isn’t available, other agreed upon methods of communication), in which the Artist and Client agree to the subject matter and type of Commission to be produced, the Commission price, the point in time in which the Artist is expected to commence in Start of Work, and – if applicable – the Commission deadline, early termination circumstances, rush fees, and/or whether or not the Commission can be immediately displayed in the Artist’s portfolio. This Commission Agreement shall remain on record with the Artist, along with any other documents related to the Commission, for at least two years. Ultimately, the Commission Agreement will usually conclude with:
“This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior communications between Artist/Client with respect to such matters. No modification of, or amendment to, this Agreement – or any waiver of any rights under this Agreement – will be effective unless in writing and signed the by Artist.”
Start of Work: The point in time by which the Client has approved the Artist to start work on the Commission (e.g., Artist begins to create the Commission).
Profile(s): Online locations where the Commission may be displayed (e.g., “galleries,” Facebook, Twitter, DeviantART, Tumblr, etc.). “Profile(s)” do not include any sites that display hateful or racist imagery, illegal activities, or sites known to display, reproduce, and/or sell works without crediting the Artist. Additionally, no Commission may be displayed online without notifying the Artist first, or as agreed upon in the Commission Agreement.
Personal Space: Non-public, offline locations (e.g., home or office
Public Space: Offline locations that do not fall under “Personal Space” above.
Commercial Purpose: Any image or project to be commissioned that does not fall under the type of use specified in these Terms of Service. New Terms of Service shall be developed and agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
*Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement: A Commission Agreement developed specifically for Commercial Purpose Commissions. A Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement requires separate Terms of Service, developed on a case-by-case basis.
1. The Artist has the right to refuse any Commission request without explanation.
2. The Artist reserves the right to stop work on a Commission, or cancel a Commission request due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, or a breach of these Terms of Service.
3. The Artist will not create any depiction of sexually explicit involving minors (e.g. “lolicon” or “shotacon” or any terms related), fetishes, or any form of hateful or racist imagery.
4. The Artist will not reproduce a copyrighted image or character without consent of its copyright owner, and as it pertains to United States Copyright Law ( http://copyright.gov/title17/ ).
5. By commissioning the Artist, the Client is purchasing the Artist’s labor only. The Artist retains all rights to the Commission, which includes but is not limited to: Distribution, reproduction, use of the Commission for Artist promotion (e.g. Profiles, Personal Space, Public Space, as defined in the Definitions section herein, etc.); or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein.
6. The Client must specify the content of their Commission to the best of their ability prior to a Commission Agreement. A complex Commission may incur additional illustration fees, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
7. If applicable, the Client must specify the desired display size of the Commission, regardless of whether the Commission is completed digitally or traditionally. A large display size may incur additional illustration fees, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
8. If the Commission is time-sensitive, a rush fee may be applied, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
9. If the Commission is defined as confidential in the Commission Agreement, the Artist will temporarily delay public display of the image at the request of the Client and as defined in the Commission Agreement until such time the Commission Agreement specifies public display is permitted. A Client may not request the Artist to complete a Commission without defining the timespan in the Commission Agreement to eventually allow the Artist to publicly display the image.
10. The Client may not distribute, reproduce, or otherwise profit from the Commission, beyond the resale of the original Commission, or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein.
10a. The client may not edit, alter, or trace the Commission without the Artist’s expressed, written permission, or as agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
11. The Client may display the Commission in Profiles if the Artist’s name (“chandeloor”) is prominently displayed along with a link to the Artist. Additionally, any Profile display of the Artist’s Commission must notify the Artist, unless already defined in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work. Commissions in Profile displays cannot breach Term 10, Term 10a, or Term 14.
11a. The Client cannot display a Commission outside of Personal Space or in a Public Space unless the Commission is executed under new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work. The Client must obtain written permission from the Artist prior to displaying the Commission in a Public Space if not already defined in the Commission Agreement; additional fees may apply.
11b. Under no circumstances may the Client submit a Commission to any kind of contest.
12. Digital art Commissions will be provided to the Client via email or an online download location in .jpeg format; this does not include the Commission native files (e.g., .psd, .tif, etc.), unless agreed upon in the Commission Agreement, or thereafter, the Client obtains written permission from the Artist. The Artist is not responsible for the cost of shipping a Commission (traditional art Commissions or any digital media device [e.g. CD, DVD, flash drive, etc.] or print of a digital art Commission); the Client is responsible for all shipment costs.
13. If the Commission is for Commercial Purpose, the Artist must be notified prior to the Start of Work. Commercial use of the Commission will be decided on a case-by-case basis. New Terms of Service must be written and agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement before the Start of Work.
14. The Client may request a preview of the Commission at any time during the creation process but may not request major changes to the Commission after Start of Work, unless a change process is agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
15. The Client may not incorporate the Commission in another work of art (or another Artist’s Commission). A take-down notice will be issued in such cases and Term 18 will be applied as necessary.
16. Refunds may only be issued if the Client notifies the Artist prior to Start of Work. No refunds will be issued after Start of Work, nor will a refund be issued before or after Start of Work if any of these Terms of Service are breached. Additionally, the Artist has the right to revoke access to, and stop work of, the Commission at any time after Start of Work if these Terms of Service are breached.
17. The Artist has the right to pursue damages under United States Copyright Law ( http://copyright.gov/title17/ ), should there exist a violation in addition to a breach of these Terms of Service.